Welcome to the Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey. Share your valuable feedback about Jack In The Box Restaurant At Www.JackListens.Com.
Complete the Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey at www.jacklistens.com & enter the Jack Listens Survey contest to win a Coupon for 2 FREE Tacos or BOGO Offers (Free Jumbo Jack or Supreme Croissant).
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant founded on February 21, 1951, by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California.
Your feedback will help the company to improve its services further. Read the article below for the hassle-free survey process.
Note: A Purchase is compulsory for participating in the Jack In The Box Guest Survey.
JackListens Com – Win A Coupon For 2 FREE Tacos
Jack In The Box invites all customers to share their honest opinions. For sharing the feedback & help in the restaurant’s improvement, they offer every participant a Free Coupon For 2 FREE Tacos.
All the United States customers who visit the restaurant can participate in the Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey (www.jacklistens.com).
Lucky Prize: Every lucky winner will receive a Free Supreme Croissant (Win A Coupon For 2 FREE Tacos) as a survey reward.
Entry Code: Enter the jacklistens, enter the 14-digit code from the receipt & begin the survey.
What Do You Need To Enter JackListens.Com Survey?
The purchase is compulsory, so you must have a valid receipt to begin the survey. Remember that the receipt is valid for three days.
After completing the Jacklistens com survey, every participant will get a validation code (4-Digit) on the screen. Kindly note it on the receipt you have & visit the restaurant to redeem the prize.
A 14-digit code is compulsory for participating in the Jacklistens.com survey.
You can find the Jacklistens.com 14-digit code on the receipt. Here is the sample receipt to look in.
JackListens Com Survey Details
|Name Of The Restaurant||Jack In The Box Restaurant|
|Name Of The Survey:||Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Valid For:||03 Days|
|Coupon Valid For:||07 Days|
|Survey Prize:||Coupon for 2 FREE Tacos or BOGO Offer (Free Jumbo Jack or Supreme Croissant)|
|Survey Age:||18 & Plus|
|Language:||English & Spanish|
Www.JackListens.Com Survey HomePage
The survey page of Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey is elegant.
Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey is taken in two languages.
Choose the appropriate language with which you are comfortable with.
Click on the respective language (English or Español).
How To Take JackListens.Com Survey?
A purchase is compulsory for entering the survey.
You can access the survey page by following the steps below.
- To begin with, purchase at any of the restaurants & save the receipt.
- Open a browser on your device (chrome, firefox, safari); visit the Jack Listens survey website within three days at www.jacklistens.com (https://jacklistens.com/).
- Enter the 14-digit Code from the bottom of the receipt.
- The question & answer section is about to start; Answer the questions honestly.
- The primary question you get is, “Which day did we serve you & and what time did you enter.”
- Another question you encounter is, “How did you dine with us.”
- Further, please rate the overall satisfaction, cleanliness of the store, friendliness of staff, etc.
- Therefore, this concludes the jack-in-the-box survey. You can see the 4-digit validation code on the screen. Please enter it on your survey invitation (receipt).
Finally, your invitation is redeemed on your next Jack In The Box visit.
Note: Redeem the prize coupon (Coupon for 2 FREE Tacos or Bogo Offer) within seven days.
How To Enter JackListens.Com Survey By Phone?
With the help of the Interactive Voice Response (“IVR”), call this number (1-858-876-0461) & share your feedback. Note the validation code which they tell you & redeem the prize on your next visit.
- Every United States resident is allowed to take the Jacklistens com survey.
- All the participants must have a minimum age of 18.
- Jack in the Box survey must be taken within three days.
- For one guest visit, you get one coupon.
- Jack Listens survey offer is valid within seven days after survey completion.
- To activate the coupon, write down the validation code on the receipt.
There is no entry limit for taking the survey & winning the coupon. You can enter as many times as you want; you only need a valid survey invitation.
About Jack in the Box, Inc.
The founder of the Jack In The Box restaurant is Robert O. Peterson. It is founded in the year February 21, 1951. The headquarters of the company is in San Diego, California.
Jack in the Box restaurant is available in more than 2,200 locations, primarily serving on the West Coast of the United States.
You can find restaurants in large urban areas outside the West Coast. You can find restaurants in El Paso, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Denver, Albuquerque, Oklahoma City, Baton Rouge, Nashville, Charlotte, Kansas City, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Redding, and Cincinnati as well as one in Guam.
We can find plenty of food items, such as french fries & chicken tenders, along with cheeseburger sandwiches & hamburgers.
Revenue: US$1.021 billion (2020).
Net income: US$ 89.764 million (2020).
Number Of Employees: 5,300.
Subsidiaries: Different Rules, LLC Del Taco.
How Do You Contact Jack In The Box Customer Service?
9330 Balboa Ave,
United States – 92123-1516.
Contact Number: +1 858 522 4716.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Jack In The Box Survey?
- What type of Questions are Asked In The JackListens.Com Survey?
- Do you know what Jacklistens 14 Digit Code mean?
- Is a purchase receipt needed for the survey participation?
- Can I participate in the jacklistens.com survey after one week of item purchase?
- What is the jack in the box survey validation code?
- What rewards can I get for participating in the Jacklistens customer satisfaction survey?
Jack In The Box is a customer satisfaction survey program to gather customer feedback. Jacklistens.com is the survey portal for sharing feedback about Jack In The Box restaurant. So, share your honest opinions at www.jacklistens.com.
Some of the questions asked at the jacklistens.com survey portal are the accuracy of the order, overall satisfaction on the visit, whether you would recommend Jack in the Box to a friend or colleague, friendliness of the employees, cleanliness of the staff, and taste of the food.
To share feedback at www.jacklistens.com, you must have a valid receipt with the 14 digit code. You can get the jacklistens.com 14 digit code at the top of your receipt.
One must have the entry or purchase receipt to participate in the www.jacklistens.com web survey or jack in the box receipt survey.
Www.Jacklistens.Com Web Survey must be taken within 03 days of the receipt received. After which, you will fail to enter the survey entry.
Jack In The Box Survey Validation Code is a 4-digit number you get at the end of the www.jacklistens.com web survey. Note the respective number on your receipt for redeeming the survey prize.
After completing the jack in the box survey, you will be rewarded with 2 FREE Tacos or BOGO offers (Free Jumbo Jack or Supreme Croissant).
Share your feedback at www.jacklistens.com. We value your candid feedback and aim to provide an exceptional experience whenever you visit.