Jack In The Box Nutrition – Best List Is Given Below.
Certain items are on Jack in the Box’s “Better for You” menu.
These menu items are lower in calories than others but may not meet your dietary needs. Consider the entire menu, not just the ingredient list, when making menu decisions.
Participate in the Jack In The Box Customer Satisfaction Survey At JackListens.Com Website & Win a Coupon for 2 FREE Tacos or BOGO Offers.
Jack In The Box Nutrition – Most Nutritious Menu
Suppose you are looking for the most nutritious menu item on the Jack in the Box menu. In that case, we recommend the regular hamburger, which has the highest nutritional value as a main entrée.
Jack in the Box offers a full breakfast menu, including egg sandwiches with sausage, ham, and bacon; hash browns; meat, egg, and cheese burritos; and mini stacks of pancakes.
Jack in the Box’s breakfast sandwich options is customizable, including eggs, cheese, and meat on rolls, croissants, sourdough slices, and cookies, none of which are low-calorie, low-fat, or low-sodium.
Jack in the Box is best known for its burgers, with 14 options available anytime. Fancy burgers like the Jumbo Jack and the Buttery Jack are high in calories and fat. For the lowest-calorie burger option, ask for a plain hamburger.
In addition to the classic hamburger menu, Jack in the Box offers chicken favourites such as nuggets, tenders, chicken burgers, and sourdough chicken sandwiches in addition to the classic hamburger menu.
A wide variety of toppings and dipping sauces are also available. Be aware that toppings and dipping sauces increase calories, fat, and sugar.
Most Jack in the Box menu salads are under 500 calories, but this does not include the dressing. Drizzling a creamy sauce or vinaigrette or ordering garnishes such as cornsticks or croutons will add 100 to 200 calories.
Although not a menu mainstay, Jack in the Box has several popular fast food options, including tacos.
In addition to the classic fast food side, French fries, Jack in the Box offers options such as onion rings, egg rolls, and stuffed jalapenos.
Compared to the food, Jack in the Box’s dessert menu is very simple—vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and special flavours like Oreo.
Jack in the Box offers a variety of fountain drinks and bottled beverages. Depending on your needs and preferences, there are sugar-free, calorie-free, and caffeine-free soft drinks from Coca-Cola and Pepsi and a customizable “freestyle” drink machine. The store also has its own hot and cold beverage brands.
Specialized Dietary Options
Jack in the Box offers limited gluten-free, low-fat, low-carb, vegetarian, and vegan options but no menu for low-sodium diets.
- Grilled chicken, southwest, sides, club salad (no croutons)
- French Fries
- Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry Shake
- Spicy Corn Sticks
For a gluten-free protein and veggie-packed meal, order the Grilled Chicken Salad. It is the most nutritious dish on the entire menu.
- Side salad with balsamic dressing (no croutons) (8g carbs)
- Grilled Chicken Salad without dressing or corn sticks (12g carbs)
- Grilled Chicken Club Salad without toppings or dressing (13g carbs)
- 5 Piece Chicken Nuggets (13g carbs)
Order the Grilled Chicken Salad and make your low-carb meal. Just be sure to ask for no dressing or the cornsticks that come with it. Total carbs will be 12 grams.
- Side salad with croutons, no dressing
- 5 Piece Chicken Nuggets
- Southwest Chicken Salad with Grilled Chicken (no croutons, corn sticks, or dressing)
- Chicken Club Salad with Grilled Chicken (no croutons, corn sticks, or dressing)
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Dipping Sauce
Jack in the Box offers diabetic-friendly meals. Combine five chicken nuggets with a side salad (excludes croutons and dressing)
- Treetop applesauce pouches (0 calories of fat)
- 8 Pieces Mini Pancakes (16 calories of fat)
- Chicken teriyaki bowl (60 calories of fat)
- Grilled Chicken Salad without dressing or corn sticks (70 calories of fat)
If you are craving a savoury dish, the Chicken Teriyaki Bowl is a nutritious option for a low-fat diet. If you are craving something sweet, 8-piece mini pancakes with treetop applesauce.
Vegetarian & Vegan
Jack in the Box has a vegan menu that includes
- Side salads.
- Spicy Corn Sticks.
- Homestyle potatoes, hash browns, french fries, curly fries.
You can also order a teriyaki rice bowl with additional vegetables instead of chicken. Otherwise, a side salad and side fries are recommended.
Vegetarians Can Choose From The Vegan Option Plus:
- Grilled cheese (kid’s menu)
- Mini pancakes
- Stuffed jalapenos
- Onion rings
Opt for grilled cheese from the kids’ menu for a vegetarian meal at Jack in the Box. For a more filling dish, order the stuffed jalapenos.
Food Allergies & Safety
Some foods on Jack in the Box’s menu may contain or use allergens such as soy, egg, fish, milk, and wheat. A complete list of ingredients for each menu item is available but may not include information on how the components are produced, transported, stored, or prepared.
Latest Updates! – Jack In The Box Updates
- TellBostonPizza.Com Survey – Win A $200 Gift Card
- FoodBasicsFeedback.Com – Food Basics Feedback Survey
- TjxCanada-Opinion.Ca – Win A $100 TJX Gift Card
- TellTims – Tim Hortons Customer Survey
- TalkToWendys.Com Free Sandwich Survey 2023
- GuestObsessed.Com – Win A Free Sandwich
- PandaExpress.Com/Feedback – Panda Express Survey
- Jack In The Box Coupons In 2023
- Jack In The Box Breakfast Hours (Open & Close Hours)