The Food Basics Feedback Survey (www.Foodbasicsfeedback.com) is a customer satisfaction survey offered by Food Basics that measures customer satisfaction with customer service and the products available for purchase.
The company typically uses this information to improve its stores. This survey is conducted online for your convenience.
Participating in this survey gives you the time and place to tell the company how you feel. Doing so will give you peace of mind that things will change based on your responses.
Companies want to know what is going well. And by knowing what isn’t working, they can make improvements to provide a better shopping experience for you and others. You can also enter to win a $1,000 Food Basics gift card.
FoodBasicsFeedback.Com Survey Details
|Food Basics Feedback Survey
|$1,000 Food Basics gift card
|Online and Mail
|1 per person receipt
Food Basics Feedback Survey Rules
- Only Ontario residents are eligible to participate in the survey.
- You must be at least 18 to participate in the survey.
- Regardless of the entry method, you may enter four times during the monthly entry period.
- Food Basics employees and their family members are not eligible to enter.
- You must complete the survey within seven days of purchase.
- A valid email address and contact phone number are required.
- Taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No purchase is necessary to enter the Foodbasicsfeedback.
- Only one survey per receipt. Only successful entries will be carried over to the next entry period.
How To Participate In FoodBasicsFeedback.Com
Here is the official survey page of the Food Basics Survey Page.
Survey Access Code:
- Go to www.foodbasicsfeedback.com and enter the survey access code on your Food Basics store receipt.
- Enter the city, store name, and visit date to begin the survey.
- Rate the Food Basics Store based on your recent shopping experience at the Food Basics Store.
- Then, complete the survey to be entered into the Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest.
No Access Code:
- Go to www.foodbasicsfeedback.com and click the “I don’t have a Survey Access Code” link.
- Then select your city, store, and date of visit to begin the survey
- Answer all questions on the Food Basics survey.
About Food Basics
Food Basics is a no-frills grocery retailer with several stores across Canada, started in 1995 as a subsidiary of A&P Markets. It opened as a low-priced grocery store, often carrying A&P-labeled foods and other generic brands.
A&P in the U.S. opened several stores on the East Coast in New Jersey. The grocery stores were successful, but A&P filed for bankruptcy, and other retailers acquired the U.S. stores.
Food Basics stores remain strong in Canada. One way to encourage shoppers to save money is to bring their own plastic and paper bags and use empty boxes.
Winners Of $1,000 In Groceries
April 2023 | Samantha D’Souza – Food Basics Barrie
March 2023 | Angela Schaffelburg – Food Basics London
February 2023 | Fran Huggard – Food Basics Windsor
January 2023 | Rod Hudyma – Food Basics London
Food Basics Contact Details
1021 Cyrville Rd #1, Gloucester, ON K1J 7S3, Canada
C9G7+M9 Cummings, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Take the Jacklistens com survey at the official website and win fantastic free rewards.
- Does Jack In The Box Take Apple Pay?
- Does Jack In The Box Accept Apple Pay?
- Jack In The Box Mission Statement
- About Jack In The Box (Popular Burger Franchise)
- Jack In The Box Nutrition
- Jack In The Box Lunch Hours (Open & Close Hours)
- Jack In The Box Breakfast Hours (Open & Close Hours)
- Jack In The Box Coupons In 2024
- Panda Express Survey – Win A Free Coupon or Free Entry
- TalkToWendys.Com Free Sandwich Survey 2024
- GuestObsessed.Com – Win A Free Sandwich
- FoodBasicsFeedback.Com – Food Basics Feedback Survey